Next to FanDuel, there’s probably no bigger sportsbook in the United States and Canada than DraftKings Sportsbook. One of the original big boys in the daily fantasy sports world, DraftKings has expanded into an online casino and a renowned sportsbook. The DraftKings Sportsbook app is one of the most widely available sportsbooks in the United States and even has a presence north of the border in Ontario sports betting market.
Where is the DraftKings Sportsbook Legal?
The DraftKings Sportsbook app is available in 17 states via the Google Play or App Store. The states are listed below but these markets include Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Pennsylvania, among others. Users can find their local state below and sign-up with the promo code to activate their sign-up bonus.
New states will continue to legalize online sports betting, and one that should be on everyone’s watchlist is Ohio. DraftKings Sportsbook has been vocal about entering the Ohio online sports betting market when they go live on January 1st, 2023.
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code
|New User Offer
|DraftKings Promo Code
|Bet $5, Win $200
|Bet $5, Win $200
|DraftKings New Jersey
|DraftKings New York
|Bet $5, Win $200
|Bet $5, Win $200
|DraftKings West Virginia
New users can take advantage of a bonus that’s worth up to $1,050, but bettors should be aware that this is one of the weakest new-user offers in the industry. Upon sign-up and $5 deposit, new users are rewarded with a $50 free bet.
The DraftKings Sportsbook promo code boasts that it offers a deposit bonus up to $1,000 dollars, but the strings attached are incredibly constraining. Let’s say you’re a high-roller who wants to take advantage of this offer. For starters, you’ll have to deposit $5,000 because the risk-free bet is only worth a maximum of 20% of your deposit up to $1,000.
Currently, the BetMGM promo code, Caesars Sportsbook promo code, and others offer far better sign-up bonuses in terms of size.
DraftKings Massachusetts Promo
From where DFS was birthed to now online sports wagering going live, DraftKings has gone full circle in Massachusetts.
DraftKings Massachusetts is officially live and is welcoming new players with a great bonus. Sign-up below and bet $5 on any market to get $200 instantly.
DraftKings MA is the best sportsbook on the market for new bettors and even experienced bettors. Dynamic odds offering with tons of alt lines to bet on the Celtics, Patriots, Bruins, and Red Sox.
DraftKings Maryland Bonus
DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland is now live! Claim the best bonus available in the Old Line State. Bet $5 on any team to win, get $200 instantly. Does not matter if the team you bet on wins or losses, you will get $200 free bets. Sign-up below!
DraftKings Sportsbook Bonuses
Not only does the DraftKings Sportsbook promo code unlock a sign-up offer, but also gets bettors access to all bonuses available. DraftKings is renowned for its name, variety of sports, and easy accessibility.
Take a short break if you need with the cool off feature.
— DraftKings Sportsbook (@DKSportsbook) July 19, 2022
Daily odds boosts are plentiful, and DraftKings Sportsbooks boasts one of the best free-to-play experiences on the market, so things aren’t all bad. For one of the big boys on the block, however, DraftKings leaves users with a lot of meat on the bone.
Sportsbook Pools are free to play and offer new chances to climb the leaderboard every day. Events like professional wrestling and popular TV shows are available alongside major sports like football, basketball and soccer.
As the user advances up the leaderboard, he unlocks new tiers for rewards like odds boosts and free plays. These type of pools are almost exclusive to DraftKings users with places like BetMGM Sportsbook not offering these types of pools.
Dynasty Rewards Program
The Dynasty Rewards Program benefits users who bet frequently in the form of tiered rewards such as DraftKings merchandise at the lowest level and free vacations at the highest level.
For every bet made, users receive crowns that determine the user’s tier. The Bronze level is unlocked just for joining (0 crowns), followed by Silver (25K), Gold (125K), Diamond (500K) and Onyx (1M). One crown is awarded for every $1 spent on a Parlay or Same-Game Parlay, or for every $2 spent on a Straight Bet (Moneyline, Point Total, Point Spread) or Futures Bet.
Refer a Friend
DraftKings offers a Refer a Friend bonus for every friend who uses a unique referral code and deposits at least $25. The referral bonus can only be used five times per referral period. If the referral deposits $25-$49, each will receive a free $25 bet.
If the referral deposits $50-$99, both will receive a free $50 bet, and if the deposit is $100 or more, both will receive a free $100 bet. All free bets must be used within seven days of receipt.
DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland
DraftKings Maryland is open for pre-registration before they go live. Sign-up today and score $200 in free bets, along with a chance to win $100K free bet when they go live.
Not to mention, users who claim this pre-registration bonus will still be able to claim one of the two welcome offers. Either Bet $5, Win $200 or get a $1,050 in bonuses on launch day.
Maryland has a multitude of teams to bet on, including the Wizards, Ravens, Capitals, Nationals, among others.
DraftKings Sportsbook Ohio Promo
Ohio online sports betting is launching on January 1st, 2023, but DraftKings wants to welcome the eager bettors. DraftKings Ohio is offering the same as Maryland – Sign-up today and get $200 in free bets on launch day.
Not to mention, five people who pre-register at DraftKings Ohio will receive a $100K free bet on January 1st. With so many great teams in Ohio like the Bengals, Browns, Cavaliers, Guardians, among others, bettors in the Buckeye State are chomping at the bit to place some wagers.
DraftKings Sportsbook Kansas Bonus
DraftKings Kansas is open for registration and new bettors can get $200 in free bets when they bet just $5 on any NFL or CFB game. Kansas online sports betting launched on September 1st, 2022.
Not to mention, after claiming this DraftKings Kansas promo, users can still get a number of different bonuses for College Football and NFL.
DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois
Illinois online sports betting went live in 2019, and the first legal wagers were placed in March, 2020 at retail locations.
DraftKings has been around in Illinois since August, 2020 and was the second sportsbook available in the state after online betting was launched. The sportsbook also has a retail location at Casino Queen, located right across the Mississippi River from the Missouri border.
DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois is also the official partner of the Chicago Cubs, with a massive retail sportsbook slated to open at Wrigley Field in 2023.
— Squawk on the Street (@SquawkStreet) September 3, 2020
Variety of Sports
There’s no shortage of different sports to bet on at DraftKings Sportsbook, with over 20 unique options available. The sportsbook giant is right on par with other industry leaders, offering major sports like football, soccer, basketball, hockey and baseball in addition to eSports and darts with a huge international selection.
There’s nothing lacking in this department, and fans of any sport should have no problem finding their favorite event.
Variety of Bets
Variety is the spice of life, right? Well, DraftKings sprinkles it all over the sportsbook with just about any type of bet your heart desires. Traditional straight bets like Moneyline, Point Total and Point Spread are offered alongside exotic bets like Player Props and Futures. Daily boosts are typically available for most major sports, and tentpole events almost always have their own unique specials to attract bettors.
DraftKings Sportsbook does a great job in this department as well. Users in almost all states can use props, futures, and every other betting market. Louisiana online sports betting markets will have player props available for Zion Williamson this year after missing the entire 2021-2022 NBA season.
DraftKings is pretty average when it comes to favorable betting lines among other sportsbooks in the industry. You’re not likely to shop around and find lines that will blow you away, but you’re also not likely to find many that are terrible, either.
Once again, the industry leader with deep pockets is lacking in a major area, but the constant daily boosts and free-to-play options help to mitigate that deficiency.
The DraftKings Sportsbook app doesn’t offer a search feature online, but the navigation is superb. There is an A-Z listing of all available sports, as well as several other helpful features making it quite easy to find any game:
- Playoff Pages – March Madness and any ongoing playoff series
- Championship Pages – Final Four, Super Bowl and Olympics, among others
- Team Pages – All teams for major sports with a breakdown by Conference or Division
In addition to the excellent navigation for sports bets, DraftKings Sportsbook also helps its users out with comprehensive guides to make the betting experience even better:
- Seven different betting guides for major sports
- Betting Types Explained guide that offers tips for Moneyline, Parlay, Point Spread and other common betting types
DraftKings Sports Betting App
As one of the leaders in the sports betting industry, it’s no surprise that the DraftKings Sportsbook app is sleek, intuitive and user-friendly.
- Functionality: I’ve been using DraftKings Sportsbook for a long time, and the functionality has always been top-notch. In fact, it’s aged like a fine wine and gotten better over the years. The navigation is excellent, the design is slick, and there’s rarely lag. Adding picks to the betslip is simple and easy, and DraftKings makes creating parlays and breaking them into round robins effortless. Rating: 9/10
- Interface: The design is sleek and modern. DraftKings uses light gray headers and white letters on top of a black background with lines and special offers in green. Much like the “night mode” offered by most apps, DraftKings’ interface is designed specifically to be easy on the eyes. There’s no overcrowding on the homepage, and promotions, search options and betslip are all right where they need to be. Rating: 9/10
- Live Betting: DraftKings does an excellent job with a feature that continues to grow in popularity with the sports betting community. DraftKings offers an easy-to-use live-betting feature and even fives bettors the chance to wager on individual at-bats in baseball or possessions in basketball, among other micro-options. Some events can even be live-streamed to give the bettor an even more immersive experience. Rating: 9/10
- Specials: As mentioned above, the new user bonus and ongoing promotions are pretty lackluster, and they’re made even more disappointing considering the stature of the sportsbook. Daily odds boosts and free-to-play games can only get you so far. Rating: 4/10
- Reputation: DraftKings made its bones as the original Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform, and many users who enjoyed DFS made the obvious move over to the sportsbook once it became available. DraftKings is a sportsbook held in high regard by its millions of users, and it’s easy to see why. Rating: 9/10
Overall, DraftKings is a bit stingy with its new-user offers and average betting lines, but the vast array of sports and betting options coupled with an excellent and easy-to-use interface makes this sportsbook one of the best in the business.
Overall Rating: 8/10
How to Sign Up
New users can click here navigate to start the simple sign-up process, which involves:
- Using a valid email address
- Creating a unique username and strong password
- Verifying your identity through full name, current physical home address and date of birth
- Entering your telephone number and Social Security Number (SSN)
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
DraftKings gives users a solid array of options when depositing or withdrawing funds, but the fact that withdrawals aren’t processed on Saturday or Sunday is a major issue. DraftKings only processes withdrawals from 9 AM – 5 PM EST Monday to Friday, which is a pretty lousy time frame.
DraftKings provides the following deposit methods:
- Online banking
- Credit or debit card (American Express excluded)
- Electronic gift card
- DraftKings gift card
- PayPal (business accounts excluded)
- Play+ prepaid card
- Cash at a retail location ($500 daily maximum allowed)
- Wire transfer (minimum $100 deposit)
- VIP preferred e-check
You can access your withdrawable balance at any time through one of the following methods:
- Online banking – Must have used the same bank for deposit in order to use this method
- PayPal – Must have a PayPal balance and a bank account linked in order to use this method
- VIP Preferred e-check – Must have used the same bank for deposit in order to use this method
- Play+ Prepaid Card – Third-party card that’s accepted wherever Discover is accepted.
- Wire – Routing and account numbers are required to use this method.
- Cage: In-person withdrawal option at the Cage at Resorts Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Checks: Must be made payable to the name and address on the sportsbook account.
If you need assistance, your first stop should be to the DraftKings Customer Service Help Center, which offers How-To’s, FAQs, and Troubleshooting Guides.
DraftKings Customer Service is available 24/7 through a variety of different methods. DraftKings recommends submitting a help request that gets routed to the Customer Support Team, but here are some other alternatives:
- Email – Contact via email at email@example.com
- Twitter – Contact via Twitter direct message at @DK_Assist
- Request a callback – According to DraftKings, Callback requests are processed by weighing the severity of the issue and your place in the queue as Player Advocates are available.”
- Leave a voicemail – Contact via phone at 1 (855) 357-2377
- Post – Contact via mail to the following address:
- DraftKings Customer Support
222 Berkeley St
Boston, MA 02116
- DraftKings Customer Support
Overall, there are a lot of different options available for customers, so whether you prefer speaking to a live agent, sliding into the Twitter DMs or simply shooting an email, DraftKings customer service has the option you want!
Is DraftKings Solely a Sports Betting App?
Far from it. DraftKings got its start as a daily fantasy sports (DFS) site in 2012, becoming a powerhouse in the industry before expanding its offerings to an online casino and sportsbook. DraftKings launched its first sportsbook in the New Jersey online sports betting market in 2018 and has since expanded to 16 other states and Ontario, CN.
Is DraftKings Available in Canada?
DraftKings Sportsbook launched in Ontario on May 18, 2022, and unsurprisingly, it’s one of the most popular options for bettors north of the border. The brand missed out on the official launch of Ontario sports betting apps when BetMGM Ontario, PointsBet, Caesars, and BetRivers launched, but as we mentioned the app is still very popular.