Updated Stanley Cup Odds
The season is just about 3 weeks old, but some of the Stanley Cup odds have already moved dramatically from Opening Night.
Here’s a look at the updated odds as of Monday, November 1, 2021.
|Tampa Bay Lightning||7/1||7/1||10/1|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||14/1||10/1||12/1|
|Vegas Golden Knights||6/1||9/1||12/1|
|New York Rangers||28/1||18/1||16/1|
|St. Louis Blues||28/1||33/1||20/1|
|New York Islanders||20/1||16/1||22/1|
|New Jersey Devils||100/1||55/1||60/1|
|San Jose Sharks||80/1||80/1||60/1|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||100/1||150/1||80/1|
|Detroit Red Wings||100/1||200/1||150/1|
|Los Angeles Kings||70/1||75/1||150/1|
Odds courtesy of BetOnline
- 🔥 Hot starts – Both the Panthers and Hurricanes remain undefeated and have seen their odds move since Opening Night. The Panthers moved from 18-1 to 9-1 thanks to their 8-0-0 start. The Canes, also 8-0-0, moved from 22-1 to 11-1 in just 3 weeks.
- 😟 The winless Coyotes went from 150-1 Opening Night to 500-1 today. Yikes!
- 😮 The Montreal Canadiens went from 20-1 before the season to 55-1 after a poor start to 150-1 currently. Ouch! That’s what 2-8-0 will do for you.
- 👍 The Buffalo Sabres have gone the opposite direction of the Canadiens with their 5-2-1 start. They now sit at 55-1 to win the cup after starting 250-1 on Oct 12.
- 🚨 The Islanders showed us last year they are built for the playoffs. They currently sit at 22-1
- 💸 Sid the Kid is Back! And if the Pens can get it together, their odds right now at 28-1 look pretty darn good.
- 🏒 Overall, no clear cut favorite as of yet! Bet away!
FREE $10 ENTRY – Enter the Saturday “Contest of the Week” for FREE today using Promo Code “NHL10“