NHL Player Stacks For Your Lineup This Week
When building a salary cap lineup, you will need to find the right NHL player stack to increase your chances of being in the pay zone. I have identified some of the stacks for this week and determined which one I prefer. Most of the time, you’ll only be able to fit a maximum of 2 different stacks in your lineup, so choose wisely which stack is for you.
New Jersey Devils Stack
Line Stack // PP1
3 Games: VS VAN, @CLS, @NYR
$51,600 TOTAL // 25.8% OF YOUR SALARY
3 Key Reasons
- Jack Hughes is HEATING up! In the last 3 games, he has 6 points and a total of 11 shots. He’s averaging 10.5 fantasy points this season, but in the last 3 games, he averaged 18.3 fantasy points.
- I’m confident the Devils could put up a 2-1 record, even though they are currently on a 3 game losing streak. The Jackets are currently experiencing goalie injuries, which means they will likely see a young inexperienced goalie.
- This is a solid cheap/value stack, the fact you will be getting a line 1 mixed in with a PP1 for only 25.8% of your salary is promising. You mix this stack with McDavid OR Draisaitl would be lethal.
Boston Bruins Mega Stack
Mega Stack // PP1
4 Games: @LA, @ANH, @VGK, @CLS
$107,800 TOTAL // 53.9% OF YOUR TOTAL SALARY
3 Key Reasons
- McAvoy finding a groove in the past 3 games – 4 assists, +4, 4 blocks. Should be given plenty of opportunities to take advantage in the plus/minus category with some favorable matchups against the Ducks, Kings, and Blue Jackets.
- The best thing for Swayman owners was Rask going back to retirement. Recently, the Bruins have been playing the youngster more than Ulmark, and for good reasons. Swayman has only allowed 3 goals in his last 4 starts with every game passing 27 saves.
- Brad Marchand is back from his suspension, which means everyone on offense should see a boost, especially the Bruins powerplay one.
Play Weekly Fantasy Hockey on OwnersBox for FREE using code “NHL10” for a $10 entry! Follow our NHL page for all the latest news and advice to crush your lineup this week.