1. Cam Newton, New England Patriots — 6’5, 245lbs
INSANE! We both did not expect Cam Newton to be the heaviest QB in the NFL. But looking at it … Newton is super jacked and is a large human.
2. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers — 6’5, 240lbs
A lot of people would think Big Ben is the heaviest QB, but he is not .. There is a chance Football Reference has inaccurate weights, but still very surprising.
3. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills — 6’5, 237lbs
This does not surprise me, Josh Allen is a brick wall. He already has tons of highlight reels of him trucking defenders. He’s a big body, definitely expected him in the top 5.
4. Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagles — 6’5, 237lbs
This surprised me! When choosing my top 5 heaviest QBs, Wentz did not come to mind. He is a very large human, but didn’t think he would be this heavy. Especially on the same level as Josh Allen.
5. Justin Herbert, Los Angeles Chargers — 6’6, 236lbs
This was another shocker … I never thought of Herbert in the conversation of heaviest QBs in the NFL.
Could all this information be inaccurate? Yes … lmao. This information and data was gathered from https://www.pro-football-reference.com/
JR, Intern Manager